International students are invited to to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship which gives international students the opportunity to study for a Masters degree Program or Training Courses in Belgium.
All International Students with Any Nationality are Eligible to Apply for the Belgium Scholarships. The Duration of the Scholarship Master Degree program is for 1 Year & 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. There is no application fee for this scholarship.
Benefit Of Belgium Government Scholarship:
- Full tuition.
- Free accommodation.
- Monthly living Allowance.
- Round International Airfare Tickets.
- Insurance fees.
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training.
- Be an international student from a developing country.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses.
- Should have a strong academic background in relation to the field applying.
- Should have a strong command over the English language.
Also Apply: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021
- Official Transcript.
- Academic certificate.
- Passport photo.
International students who wishes to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship have between the 15th January 2021 & 5th February 2021 to submit their application.
International who wishes to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2021 need to submit their application through the official application portal.