Applications are now open for the Hub Opportunities Campus Ambassador Program 2021. As an online platform that promotes both local and international opportunities, we want to engage talented youngsters from every country, who will become an ambassador of Hub Opportunities in their respective campuses to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their community.
Responsibilities as a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Hub Opportunities at your university.
- Establish the chapter of Hub Opportunities in your university or college.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your university.
- Facilitate the Hub Opportunities team when they visit your campus.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs.
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of Hub Opportunities; which is, providing equal access to opportunities for all.
- A college/university student.
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs, etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the ability to mobile a team and organize events will be added advantages.
- Have a good social life.
- Be available to work with Hub Opportunities for at least 12-month
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Hub Opportunities’
- Receive certificates from Hub Opportunities upon successful completion of the term.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your university at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your university and Hub Opportunities to various national and international programs.