The University of Indianapolis is has launched its International Student Grant to bring diversity to the campus. This award will be granted based on students’ merit.
The International Student Grant is given to students who are from countries with historically low rates of international student enrollment. This investment will help students continue their studies at the University of Indianapolis and enhance their opportunities for internships and employment after graduation.
This International Student Grant benefits international students who will be pursuing a degree in any discipline at the University of Indianapolis and who demonstrate financial need as determined by the application process.
Selected applicants will be benefited by providing 30% of tuition annually. This award will lessen the burden of tuition costs.
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected, then make sure you fulfil all the given requirements:
- You should be an international student
- You should have minimum GPA: B or above
- You must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the University of Indianapolis.
How to Apply
For this application , applicants don’t need to make a formal application. They will automatically be identified once they are admitted into an eligible course at the University of Indianapolis