The YPTP is a unique and inspiring program that brings together leading practitioners in their 16s–35s from diverse backgrounds to ignite meaningful change in their lives. Participants explore core personal issues while developing tangible solutions that can be implemented immediately. The transformative power of this program is undeniable, and its results are regularly cited as powerful motivators by participants themselves.
YPTP is a unique, innovative program that provides young people with the opportunity to grow professionally through a rigorous, a week training program designed to break down stereotypes and attitudes that stand in the way of excellence. Each participant will have the opportunity to take part in group and individual sessions as well as work with professional coaches and mentors from diverse industries.
- Cultural Exchange, Learning diversity through Food of USA, Celebrating Food exchange, commemoration and celebration of different cultures for long term friendship.
- Workshops and Activity Based Learnings on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and achieving goals of Sustainable Development Goals, Team Building, Group Work, making Peace and breaking ice by story sharing and talent shows.
- Self-scrutiny, critical thinking of various topics to be covered through the fellowship. Active involvement and Presentations on social Projects.
- Fellowship Perks: Youth Led Organization will select a total 30 outstanding young people from Pakistan and other countries who are driving social changes around their communities. Whether you are a social activist, student, vlogger or a blogger, we encourage you to apply for this fellowship. We will cover full expenses of the selected delegates. Those 15 Fully Funded delegates and 15 self-funded observers will have a chance to experience the magnificent USA and meet like-minded youth under a single umbrella.
Fully Funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy)
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of Training Program
- Fellowship Kit
- Site Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party
What is the eligibility to apply in YPTP USA?
- You should be 16 to 35 years (Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID for now, Pakistani youth can also attach B-Form).
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021