The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is offering a fully-funded scholarship for internationally trained students to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral (PhD) in South Korea. The program provides a full tuition remuneration and a residence allowance for scholars who agree to study at KAIST. The scholarship offers are highly competitive and the chances of being selected are high.
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of distinguished academic achievements and professional achievements by applicants as well as their successful completion of the required qualifying exams. The scholarships provide financial support through the universities or colleges to enable the students to pursue their graduate studies at the national or international level.
Subsequently, this scholarship led to the formation of the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Graduate Scholarship Organization which in turn helps students obtain scholarships in accordance with their needs as well as encourages more outstanding partnerships between foreign students and Korean universities and colleges.
KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Details is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 350,000 KRW per month.
- Doctoral Degree: 400,000 KRW per month.
- Recipient’s advisors/departments will support a student’s Medical Health Insurance fees.
- International students will get the opportunity to make earnings on campus by part-time jobs.
- Experience Korean culture and Learn the Korean Language
To apply for KAIST Scholarships 2022, candidates have to submit following document:
- KAIST Online Application
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Degree Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Document
- Citizens of the English native speaking countries or officially English speaking countries are exempt from the English Proficiency Test.
- Those who completed their bachelor’s or masters in English native speaking countries are also exempt from the English Proficiency Test report.
- National Identity document of both parents.
Applicants have to fulfill the following criteria:
- All international students not holding Korean nationality are eligible to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2022.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2022.
- The last date to apply online for KAIST Scholarship is 23rd September 2021.
- Documents must be received before 30th September 2021 by Post at the address given at the end.
How to Apply for KAIST Graduate Scholarships?
To apply for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, Applicants have to apply online then, submit all above listed document by post. Step by Step process is given below:
- Complete Online Application Form (Click Here) according to the given instructions.
- Kindly review the application before submission.
- A candidate is supposed to pay $80 or KRW 80,000.
- An online application should be printed and its hard copy will be dispatched along with supporting documents to the Admission office.
- Check your email for the confirmation of documents received by the office.
Address: # 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141 Republic of Korea, Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
Office: +82-42-350-2352, 2354
E-Mail: [email protected]