Ecowas peace fund essay competition
Join and participate in the ECOWAS PEACE FUND ESSAY COMPETITION
Essay competition on Peace, Security, Stability and Development…
From 1st September – 27th September 2021.
Categories & Age Classification:
Secondary (15 – 21 yrs) = 1,200 to 1,500 words.
Tertiary (22 – 35 yrs) = 1,500 to 2,000 words
Write a word essay on
- Is Peace Possible? How to get a peaceful and stable West Africa?
- Youth peace and security
- Women peace and security
- Youth Empowerment
- Radicalization and culture of peace
- Youth and proliferation of small arms and light weapons
- Youth and drugs
- Youth music and drama for peace
- The role of technology in ensuring peace and security
- The impact of youth unemployment on conflict in ECOWAS member states
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Monday 27th September, 2021 by 13:00 hrs WAT.
- Age between 15 – 35 years
- Must be a National of an ECOWAS member state.
- Submission in one of the ECOWAS official languages: French, English or Portuguese.
- Smartphones, iPads
- Bags, Umbrellas, T-shirts, Face caps and much more
- The winning essay will be published on ECOWAS PEACE FUND Website
- The author of the winning essay will be offered an internship position at the ECOWAS Secretariat
SUBMIT your essay via email to: [email protected]