Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) offers the opportunity to international students who wish to pursue a degree program at PNU. This scholarship program is available for International students. The university welcomes students from all over the world and offers a wide range of undergraduate programs in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Media, Design & Multimedia, Information Technology, English Language and Translation Studies, Arabic Language and Islamic Studies.
Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) is a private, non-profit, co-educational university. The University is located in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia. It was founded by HRH Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and is now under the patronage of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and HRH Prince Faisal bin Bandar Al Saud. The University offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs to its students. It also provides opportunities for research and community service.
The selected students will be provided a yearly amount of 14,000 or 18,000 SAR paid in 7000 or 9,000 SAR installments per term for Humanities’ or Science majors of the bachelor’s degree at PNU.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The high school certificate or that equates it with the marks record certified from cultural mission of Saudi Arabia in the country of issuance of the certificate and translate them into Arabic language
- Certificate of good conduct in the event that this is not possible, at least two recommendations from known parties in the applicant’s country be submitted
- Valid passport for the applicant
- Approval paper from applicant’s country to study in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Valid Police clearance certificate
- A medical report issued before applying (max 3 months)
How to Apply
Students can sign in to their account and apply for the preferred programme. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.