The Koran Government is providing fully-funded scholarships to international students who wish to study outside their country for a higher degree.
- International students who wish to apply must be a citizen of a partner country that are invited to take part in the scholarship program.
- Under the age of 25 years as of March 2021.
- Applicants should be expecting to graduate or hold a high school diploma as of March 1, 2021.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate from high school at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
Also Apply: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021
- Airfare: applicants would be provided with an entry ticket from his home country and a return ticket upon completion.
- A resettlement allowance of KRW 200,000 would be provided to successful applicants.
- Undergraduates applicants will be provided with KRW 800,000 per month.
- Graduate applicants will get a monthly allowance of KRW 900,000.
- Applicants will be provided with medical insurance of KRW 20,000 per month.
- The tuition fees of successful applicants will be covered fully.
- Students will be supported with a research fund of KRW 210,000 per semester.
- KRW 500,000 – 800,000 will be given to students to support their printing coast.
- Koren language proficiency grant of KRW 100,000 per month.
- Applicants who decide to go back to their home country upon completion will be provided with a grant of KRW 100,000
- Applicants should submit all documents to the Korean Embassy in their respective country or Chosen University In Korea.
- The Korean Embassy or the domestic university sends proper candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
- NIIED evaluates potential candidates and notifies the Korean Embassy of the final selected KGSP grantees.
Applicants who wish to apply should visit the Official Site of the Korean Government Scholarship Page for more info