Applicants are invited to apply for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2021. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2021 in Denmark to undertake their Master’s Degree. There is No Application Fee to apply for the Scholarship 2021 at the University of Southern Denmark.
University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- DKK 3000 / Month towards Living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Scholarship:
- A candidate must hold an undergraduate Degree from all countries except EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A candidate must be enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- A candidate will be granted a limited time educational residence permit in Denmark.
- A candidate having good academic background and achievements.
- All previous academic transcripts.
- 1st February 2021 for September intake.
- 1st September 2021 for February intake.