The world is changing very fast, and then what are you waiting for. Join the Friedrich Ebert foundation grant program and complete your higher studies in Germany. The opportunity of a lifetime presents itself before you. Just imagine how it will feel to have graduated from a university with an internationally acclaimed program, and then take a step closer to realizing your lifelong dream of studying at the Academy Awards. Imagine having the opportunity to work with people who share your interests and work on projects that will shape your future in ways you can’t even imagine.
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for a bachelors or masters degree program at any institution or university in Germany
Foreign applicants will receive a monthly base of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diplom, Magister or state examination program or EUR 850 in a Master’s course. Furthermore, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
How to Apply
See the instructions below to make your application-
- First Move- You must have to enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at an institution in Germany.
- Second Move- This move will take you to the award application. For this, candidates are required to complete the online application form for the fund and answer some questions about their professional and family background.
- Third Move- If you are eligible for the grant, and then you will be asked to send two expert reports from university teachers as well as information about your previous education and your socio-political commitment through email.
- Fourth Move- Shortlisted applicants will be called for two interviews and selected by the selection committee.