Marian University’s international scholarships are designed to help students become aware of their opportunities and increase their sense of personal fulfilment by improving their opportunities for free higher education and cultural experiences.
The scholarship program is aimed at providing financial support for students who wish to pursue studies at Marian University in the United States. Scholarships will be based on demonstrated financial need, as determined by the Department of Financial Aid.
Marian University will provide the award amount of $15,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- You must submit all the following documents:
- Official High School Transcript (official English translation required)
- Official College Transcripts (official English translation required)
- Official Course-by-Course Transcript Evaluation (required for all courses taken outside of the U.S. and Canada)
- One of the following English Proficiency Results:
- TOEFL (Minimum Score: IBT 70, CBT 193, PBT 525)
- IELTS (Minimum Score: 6.0)
- STEP/EIKEN (Level 1 Completion; Japan only)
- WESLI (Level 700 Completion; plus a letter of recommendation)
- Spring International Language Center (Advanced Level 6 Completion)
How to Apply
In order to apply for this award, candidates should complete the Marian University’s online international application.