cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk | Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Supporting Documentation Needed for Application
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
To apply for the cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk | Commonwealth Shared Scholarships you must submit a list of supporting documentation to ensure that your application is eligible.
You must have:
- Proof that you are a citizen or have refugee status of an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of your valid passport
- (or national ID card) showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship– uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are currently studying (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
- References from at least two individuals – submitted directly by the referees to the online application system (referees will be sent an email request to submit online)
- Supporting statement from a proposed supervisor in the UK from at least one of the institutions named on your application form -– submitted directly by your proposed supervisor to the online application system (supervisors will be sent an email request to submit online).
If any of the required documentation is not provided by the dates specified above, your application will be considered ineligible.
Please note that the CSC does not charge candidates to apply for any of its scholarships or fellowships through its online application system, and it does not charge organizations to nominate candidates.