Women entrepreneurship for Africa is an EU, OACPS and BMZ funded program, that seeks to provide 120 female entrepreneurs from the TEF alumni network, with access to €10.000 in grant funding that will be paired with 3 months of technical support through a virtual acceleration program.
The program aims to improve the business capacity of women-led enterprises to increase their chances of raising follow-on funding from private sector investors. Additional grant funding up to €50.000 in conjunction with a growth program will be provided to 15 enterprises selected by an expert panel as having the most high-growth potential. This program will be an additional 3 months.
Both the initial acceleration and the follow-on growth programs aim to support women entrepreneurs, in Sub-Saharan Africa, to flourish and contribute to employment creation in their communities through enhanced business capacities, access to formal financial services, and integration into local and regional value chains.
- €10,000 in grant funding to 120 women entrepreneurs from the TEF alumni network.
- 3 Months of technical support through a virtual acceleration program.
- Up to €50,000 additional grant funding for up to 15 enterprises with high-growth potential.
- Female entrepreneurs from the TEF Alumni network.
- You should have a working product and ideally already have customers.
Want to be a part of the Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Programme?
(WE4A) Apply Now