French Government Eiffel Excellence Masters and PhD Scholarship in France for International Students 2022 – Fully Funded
International applicants who desire to study in France are invited to apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is offered by the French government to give students the opportunity to pursue Masters and PhD Degree in France. The scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
- Free Tuition.
- Free Accommodation.
- Airline ticket.
- Monthly Stipends
- International students with any nationality except France are elibile to apply.
- Be up to 25 years to apply for Masters.
- Be up to 30 years to apply for PhD. Degree.
Fields of study
Two major disciplinary fields concerned by the Eiffel scholarships cover the following 7 fields of study for the Master and Doctorate components:
- For science and technology:
– Biology and health- Ecological transition- Mathematics and digital- Engineering sciences
- For the humanities and social sciences:
– French history, language and civilization- Law and Political Science- Economy Management
French higher education establishments which present candidates for the Eiffel program undertake to register them:
- either in training leading to a master’s level diploma;
- either in an engineering degree;
- or as a doctorate within the framework of a joint supervision or co-supervision of a thesis with a partner foreign higher education establishment.
The duration of the scholarship
The scholarship is awarded for a period of:
- 12 months maximum when registering for M2;
- 24 months maximum for enrollment in M1;
- 36 months maximum for the preparation of an engineering diploma.
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
The planned services
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of € 1,181, to which is added the direct payment of several services: international transport, national transport, insurance, search for accommodation, cultural activities, etc.
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of € 1,700, to which is added the direct payment of several services: international transport, national transport, insurance, search for accommodation, cultural activities, etc.
For the 2 components of the program, the tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 7th 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP
- Contact the Espace Campus France in your country of origin or the cooperation and cultural action department of the French Embassy, which can guide and advise you in your study project;
- Contact the International Relations department of a French institution by visiting its website, by email or by phone, to find out the terms and the deadline for submitting an application to their department.
It is up to you to choose the school or university related to your study project in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
2nd step :
- The establishment accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The establishment submits your application online, on the dedicated Campus France site.
Applications sent directly by students or sent by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.