Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship 2022 For International Students – Fully Funded
International students are invited to apply for the Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship 2022 in China. International students all over the world are eligible to apply for the Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship. The scholarship allows students to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral Program. The scholarship is a fully-funded one that takes care of all the expenses of selected applicants.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under this scholarship to study graduate degree programs. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years and 4 Years for Doctoral Programs.
Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship in China will cover the following Expenses.
For Master Degree Programs:
- Monthly Stipend (2,500/Month) Will be Given.
- Full Tuition (45,500/Year) will be Covered.
- Health insurance will be Given.
- Accommodation Allowance (1,500/Month).
For Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Monthly Stipend (1,700/Month) will be Given.
- Full Tuition (28,900/Year) will be Covered.
- Health Insurance will be Given.
- Accommodation Allowance (1,200/Month)
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizen with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Good health both Physically and Mentally.
- Outstanding Academic Performance and Potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required for Master Program Applicants.
- Master’s Degree is Required for Doctoral Program Applicants.
- Language Proficiency. If You have Completed Your Education in English then You don’t have to provide English Language Proof.
- Dec 15, 2021 Deadline for 1st Round Scholarship Application
- Mar 31, 2022 Deadline for 2nd Round Scholarship Application
- May 31, 2022 Deadline for Self-Supported Application
- Sep 3, 2022 Enrollment