Deadline: 9 April, 2022 – 12:00
National Heritage Council (NHC) 2022 Graduate Development Programme for South Africans
The National Heritage Council (NHC) based in Hatfield, Pretoria is implementing a Graduate Development programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiative.
The NHC has a vacancy for an Intern position in the Finance unit.
The purpose of the role is to receive and record invoices.
The incumbent will process invoices and liaise with service providers.
Assist in the administration work for record keeping.
This position is in Hatfield Pretoria.
The National Heritage Council invites graduates to apply for a 24 months’ internship opportunity to commence on 01 May 2022 to 31 March 2024.
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree in the Accounting/ Financial Management/Financial Accounting field
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years may apply.
- South Africans citizen by birth may apply.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Applicants with 0 to 1-year work experience are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
To apply submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications/certificates and a certified copy of a bar-coded South African identity document.