- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
About the job
Are you a seasoned manager of a technical team with customer-facing technical consultant skills? Do you have the highest communication standards? If so, we are looking for you!
Be prepared to dive in and learn different technologies — this job is not for people who want to specialize in only one technology. We want quick learners who love technology and are always hungry to learn more. We engineer our products to the highest quality standards.
Joining us is a great career move! At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
You’ll have room to grow — your way!
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive a continuous improvement process – introduce new tools & automation based on real data analysis.
- Identifying the true root cause of complex software problems.
- Working closely with our customers to deliver challenging requests.
- Using voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Endless committee meetings about business analysis or priorities.
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- Spending your day answering calls or providing basic/trivial troubleshooting.
Team Lead Key Responsibilities
- Becoming the go-to expert on products to which you are assigned.
- Upgrade the quality of all code in your product, and the accuracy and completeness of your architecture artifacts.
- Take ownership of customer requests and support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code and infrastructure, you must be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of development experience in multiple software languages.
- 5+ years of customer-facing consulting experience in a software engineering field.
- 3+ years leading a team of software engineers.
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.
- Hands-on cloud development experience.
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise-grade SaaS products.
- Experience with leading a team.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4266-GH-Accra-TeamLead.003