This exciting opportunity is open to students from across the globe who want to pursue higher education in the UK. The specific aim of this scholarship is to assist students to realise their mathematical potentials at the University of Manchester. The scholarship is funded by The British Immigration and Diversity Office who wishes to assist eligible students with helping fund their higher education.
The aim of this scholarship is to encourage outstanding young mathematicians who wish to pursue advanced study at the highest level in mathematics. The scholarship offers generous financial support, enabling candidates to pay for their own required living expenses while also offering grants to cover the costs of mathematics related equipment, such as computing devices and software.
The sponsorship will provide home students tuition fees and maintenance as an award. However, all international applications will only be provided with tuition fees.
- Eligible Countries: UK and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in the field of Mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Can be of any nationality
- Must hold an offer to study in an approved course at the university.
The following documents must be submitted as part of the application:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
How to Apply
After applying for an applicable course at the university, students will be eligible to send their application for this application .