The University of Essex is one of the UK’s oldest and largest universities, with a proud history of contributing significantly to the betterment of British society. As part of its proud heritage, Essex also runs the UK’s first-ever Iran Scholarship Scheme, which gives financial support to talented students who wish to pursue an education in the UK.
The aim of this rewarding scheme is to provide outstanding students with financial assistance so that they can pursue their higher education aspirations in the UK. Established by the Iranian Government, this scholarship programme aims to support those who wish to continue their studies in the UK regardless of their prejudice or financial status.
Winners will receive a sum of £3,000 to fund the chosen course of undergraduate study in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses ad subjects available at the University of Essex.
- The students must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
How to Apply
The students must apply online to their choice of the undergraduate degree programme and complete the application process.