The ADB Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
The Asian Development Bank is currently receiving applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2021. The ADB Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship for International Students. Members from ADB part nations are qualified to apply for the Internship Program. There are presently 68 members nations of ADB. It implies in the event that you are from one of the nations, you are qualified for the Asian Development bank internship.
The Duration of the Asian Development Bank Internship is for 8 Weeks. The Internship will begin in June 2022. The ADB Internship is simply accessible to Post-graduate level understudies. Implying that assuming you are doing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. study, you are qualified. It’s not for Bachelor’s Degree Students.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021