Endeavor SA and FMO have partnered together to launch the African Agri-Tech Scale Up program. This program provides entrepreneurs with highly-tailored, structured mentoring through Endeavor’s global network of industry experts and investors as well as other critical resources to accelerate the growth of their early-stage agribusinesses. Through a cohort-based approach supported by FMO, Endeavor will focus on helping agritech ventures across Africa (with a specific focus on Morocco, Tanzania & Ghana) scale quicker
What does this program entail?
Tailored 1:1 business building, mentoring and a dedicated Endeavor portfolio manager to guide you through the year and curate your mentoring:
- Monthly expert mentoring (from specialist mentors) backed by experienced Endeavor portfolio manager, used to define a strategy or overcome challenges.
- Quarterly in depth business reviews to prioritize strategies and actions.
- Regular peer-to-peer sessions on topical issues facilitated by experts in the field.
- A significant focus on capital raising and being “investment-ready”.
- Access to additional Endeavor Webinars and Meetups.
Who can apply/selection criteria?
You are able to apply, if you and your company meet the following criteria:
- Founder led
- African-based operations (preferably in Morocco, Tanzania & Ghana)
- Focus on or servicing the Agricultural industry
- Scalable business model (preferably tech-enabled)
- The company is post revenue
Duration of the program
The structured component of the program will run from January 2022 to January 2023, with
additional touchpoints until April 2023