Texas A&M University is offering International Peace Scholarships Fund in the United States. The grant is open for the academic year 2022/2023. The scholarship aims to promote peace through education and cross-cultural understanding. The university is looking forward to applications from students who will be pursuing studies leading to a BA or BS degree at the institution in any field of interest. Students will also be required to take part in a minimum of two international events hosted by the university.
The University Scholarship Application for the upcoming year is now open and will close on February 1.
Applications are accepted from around the world (except the United States or Canada)
Acceptable Course or Subjects
Graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled, and be in residence for the entire school year.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply for the opportunity s through the Texas A&M’s University application. To begin the application process, please follow these steps:
- Login to University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Students can apply for the scholarship through the following link http://www.peointernational.org/ips-eligibility-requirements