These scholarships provide funding for full-time training programmes for doctoral candidates to pursue advanced studies at Durham University Business School in UK. They provide scholarships covering the full tuition fees for the four-year study programme. Scholarship programmes are designed to encourage highly motivated students to consider a study option that would otherwise be considered too expensive or difficult to afford.
This scholarship program is for highly talented international students who have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, organisational skills, public speaking ability, and financial responsibility. If you are an international student who is interested in studying in the UK, this scholarship program is for you!
Durham University Business School will provide scholarships that cover both home and international student tuition fees with an additional maintenance allowance of £15,600pa for three years.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- The candidate has an impressive academic record
- The candidate has the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Candidate can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and community support activity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree in the following areas:
- Banking, Institutions and Development
- Economic Analysis and Mechanisms
- Environmental and Energy Economics
- Ethical Finance, Accountability and Governance
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Leadership and Followership
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Marketing and International Business
- Organisations and Society
- Quantitative Research in Finance and Economics