Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the international awards at New Zealand Tertiary College for the academic year 2021/2022. The grant is available for international students who want to complete their higher education at NZTC. Students can receive this application for any undergraduate or graduate programme applied and receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the programme.
The New Zealand Tertiary Awards (NZTAs) are world renowned scholarship and bursary supported by the Ministry of Education, Training and Sport. This prestigious body promotes educational excellence and encourages talented young people from around the globe to consider an education in New Zealand. The nominated students will compete in a national open entry program and their funding will be determined by a combination of points awarded for academic achievement, teaching skills and other skills assessed using a unique comprehensive test. Students must be enrolled in full time degree programs at accredited universities in Australia, Canada, England, Ireland, New Zealand or the United States.
The winners will receive scholarships worth $10,000 each towards their higher education.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate-level courses and subjects available to undertake at NZTC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They must identify as an international student and must be accepted in the applied programme by NZTC.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Visa proof
- Passport copy
- High school records
- Bachelor degree
How to Apply
Applicants must register on the university portal and sign in with the new credentials to complete the application procedure. Students that have successfully submitted the applications will be considered.